- Spread greater awareness of disease through workshops, seminars, and organized activities
- Help patients to accept the disease, understand the importance of changing to renal diet, and to educate patients on how to monitor their health
- To guide patients to find appropriate treatments, either dialysis or a transplant
- To keep track of latest researches and developments
- To promote inspiring patients’ stories
Our aim is to reach out to the people in small towns and rural India where patients need more support to find means of survival and face other challenges of life.